Lightweight, Super Comfy, Steel Toe, Anti-stab
We know that safety is always your first concern at work. What if we combine safety with comfort?
That's why we decided to make these Reliable Work Shoes.
We choose built-in Kevlar® midsole for puncture resistance. This military level material can prevent injuries from sharp objects and maximize your comfort.
European standard steel toes are definitely added for impact protection. We also widen the normal steel toe to ensure the most comfort.
Slip-resistance is enhanced with the deepened notches outsoles. Keep you safe at the water and oil environment.
Furthermore, new insole technology and cushion construction provide greater comfort and support for you.
Our shoes are certificated to meet the standard of ASTM F 2412-2011.
"I'm a carpenter. I feel safe at work thanks to the good quality steel toes.— Fred
"Excellent work shoes. I think the chances of puncturing the feet decrease at times." — James
"These shoes are very comfortable. I wear more than 10 hours a day. No problem. I recommend." — Bill
"Pretty light compared to my other work shoes. Really easy to wear." — Merja
"Have worn for a month, and it has become my favorite. Really worth trying." — Christia
More than 54,600 customers have chosen Reliable Work Shoes. How about you? Order now and enjoy safe and comfortable.
- 🌎Worldwide Shipping✈
- Free Standard shipping: 10-12 business days
- Expedited shipping: 5-7 business days
- FREE Expedited Shipping for Orders $200+
- Express Shipping: 3-4 business days
RETURN & EXCHANGE
Don't worry if you changed your mind, here are some tips for Return & Exchange:
- Items can be easily returned in 21 days after delivery.
- Please contact our customer service team if you need to process a return for any reason, firstname.lastname@example.org
- The return shipping address will be sent to you in an email and we will take care of it right away. Please ship the items back to the address we send to you, Thank you!
- We do not offer Freight to Collect (FTC) service for returns. The returns will be made at your own cost.
DuPont™ and Kevlar® are trademarks or registered trademarks of E.I. du Pont de Nemours and Company.